Friday, July 4, 2008

Lavender love and Comfy cosy

Some more lavender love! I can't get enough of it just yet.






































x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

This idea I got from my friend Ellen from pjotrtom. She is very crafty with a lot of ideas, lots of inspiration in her home!.
I made these blankets with different patterns on front and back.
They are so comfy for the cold evenings.
The other day it was still realy hot, but afcourse than when it gets too hot here in Holland the weather gods give us a lot of rain, and thunder and lightning.
After dinner I still sat outside when it started raining, I had this new tryangel cover hung up and could sit underneath it (must be like having a veranda) while the rain realy came down. So I took my blankets and sat outside, nice and warm!.






1 comment:

vosgesparis said...

hey... dank voor je vriendelijke mail, ik zal je meten even in mijn lijst met links zetten, heb wat dingen op je blog gelezen en gekeken.. wat woon je op een prachtige plek, ben verliefd op water srand en ruige plekken, maar ook op de franse lavendel velden e la bella italia ;) en niet te vergeten de rommelmarktjes .... dus we zullen zeker iets te kijken en te lezen hebben bij elkaar. Zelfs onze rode katten lijken op elkaar ;)
groetjes desiree

Smile