Monday, March 3, 2008

The heavenly Nest

Today, ones again, or actually still, is the wind blowing so fast there is even some wet snow and hail, all mixed together. So I just keep from looking outside and much rather look at this heavely nest I made last Oktober. My nextdoor neibour cut down some branches from his tree, and I just had to make something out of it.
For the holidays I hung it up but it looks so nice that I leave it for a while.
The painting in the background I made recently, the text on it is from "The goo goo dolls" IRIS From the movie "City of Angels". How romantic can it get.
An angel (with eaternal life) who wants to be a "normal man" so he can touch and hold his great love. awh so lovely.





















FOTO:anita schoot



























FOTO:anita schoot

No comments:

Smile